RV And ATV Insurance.

Everyone enjoys the feeling of being out on the open road. Whether you’re in the RV with your family or going solo on a quick ATV, motorcycle or scooter ride, nothing beats traveling in style. But if you find yourself traveling uninsured, your plans might hit a roadblock. Don’t take the risk. Having the right RV and ATV insurance will take a huge weight off your shoulders.

Get a quote.

Types Of RV Insurance.

As a vehicle, your motor home needs some auto-type insurance to protect you from crashes, medical costs and the like while you’re driving on the road. But comprehensive RV insurance needs to also protect you when you’ve stopped and camped. That means you need insurance closer to what you find in a homeowner’s policy such as:

Personal liability: Protection in case someone is injured in or around your RV.
Personal property: Enhanced property insurance that will protect the contents of your RV in case of theft or damage.
Additional living expenses: Protection that helps pay for your cost of living if you are displaced from your motor home.
Attached accessories: Another layer of protection that covers your awning, tv antennas or other accessories that might be damaged.

Types Of ATV (And Toy) Insurance.

There are several types of coverages for your ATV, motorcycle, and other toys. And it’s important to know which best fits your situation. We’re happy to answer any questions you have!

The most common insurance coverages include:

  • Liability coverage: This pays for bodily injury and property damage for accidents in which you are legally liable.
  • Collision coverage: If your ATV or toy suffers physical damage from a collision with another motorist or stationary object, collision coverage pays for the repairs or replacement of the bike up to the policy limit.
  • Comprehensive coverage: Also known as “other than collision” coverage, this protects your ride from non-collision risks like falling objects, theft, vandalism, hail, and many more.
  • Medical payments coverage: This coverage pays for the medical expenses and funeral expenses for injuries sustained by you or your passengers in an accident.
  • Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage: This provides property damage and bodily injury coverage when you collide with another motorist who is at fault but has little or no insurance.
  • Roadside assistance: Because your bike or ATV can break down when you are away from home, this add-on ensures that you receive services like towing, gas delivery, and battery jumpstarting to get you going.

We can work with you to determine what coverage best fits your needs. We’ll walk you through the process, every step of the way, to make sure your policy provides protection and peace of mind.

Contact Us

Our Partner Carriers.